incl. 19 % Tax
The CSA Screw is special designed for steel sheet - wood connections
- Corrosion protection: galvanized Fe/Zn12C, with a thickness >12 µm
- Threading specific to wood allows easy and quick penetration into the wood.
- Screws have a special threaded rod - therefore pre-drilling is not needed.
- Values of load capacity are given according to ETA or EN.
- For edge distances as well as distances among one another are the same values like for the CNA4,0xℓ ribbed nails
- joints for joist hanger, angle brackets, strips und more as well as for general wood construction