from 7,01 EUR
incl. 16 % Tax
- The ready-to-use, sprayable joint mortar means that there is no need to add water or carry out time-consuming pre-mixing work. It enables clean, purposeful work. This means that you avoid dirtying surrounding areas and wasting material.
- Good adhesion even on slightly damp substrates practically allows for all-weather work and prevents forced interruptions.
- The structure of the high-quality water-based polymer has been perfectly designed with the visual appearance of the mortar in mind. This ensures a discreet joint and perfect appearance.
- Repairing masonry joints
- Closing masonry cracks
- Fixing roof tiles
- Bonding tiling and bricks
- Repairing chipped edges
- Closing drill holes in facing masonry during repair work
- General repair work (e.g. drill holes with cracked edges)
- For a better reusability, to close opened cartridges with adhesive tape
- Fibre cement
- Wooden materials
- Sand-lime brick
- Clinker brick
- Aerated concrete
- Chemical base: 1C polymer dispersion
- Consistency: Firm
- Practically odour-free
- Skin formation time: Approx. 10 minutes.
- Processing temperature: +5°C to +40°C (not below +5°C)
- Temperature resistance up to -30°C (fully cured)
- Weather-proof after approx. 24 hours.
- Very good resistance to UV, weather and ageing
- Frost-protected in the cartridge
- Free of silicone, MDI and solventsSelection table for substrates - refer to page